Meet Prama Kumar
H&W Director of Preconstruction
- Alma Mater
- Goa University India & Texas A&M University
- Time with H&W
- 14 Years
- How did you become interested in a career in construction?
- Since my mother was a practicing architect, I was always somewhat associated with construction. I followed in her footsteps but soon realized that design wasn't my cup of tea.
- What is your favorite thing about what you do?
- I love multi-tasking between preconstruction, business development, training, operations and interacting with subcontractors and clients. It makes each day very interesting.
- What advice would you give someone who is just starting their career?
- Work smart and work hard. There is no substitute for hard work, and it definitely pays off.